Is cydia store down? Couple questions too.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MaxBurn, Dec 26, 2010.

1. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Is cydia store down right now? I just went and got iFile and I don't see a purchase option, just stays pinwheel for a long time then install. Later after install it does the pinwheel for a long time then modify, I never see a purchase or buy button. Dev site says purchase through cydia.

Are cydia purchases tied to an account somehow or specific devices?

Also been pending TSS request after hitting the make my life better button sense the 16th, what's up with that? When I jailbroke my ipad and ipod earlier in the year it seemed to only take a day or so for cydia to store shsh.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

Store is working fine! for me any way

account is tied to your email when I upgraded from my 3gs to my I4 I was able to transfer all my purchases. just like Apples app store.

3. MaxBurn thread starter macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

How odd, it's like hit or miss that I get the buy button. Some apps do and some don't. Never bought anything through cydia and never entered any account info so it isn't remembering me. Guess I will email saurik sometime next week?

That's good news on the transfers, I don't so much want it for the iphone but will need it for the ipad and camera kit.