Is High definition Audio the biggest iPhone 7 surprise ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Apr 27, 2016.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

I believe it will be Because of Apple Music...
    So apple CAN have a ground breaking feature in a phone. That's the supreme audio output by lightening cable.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

The biggest surprise will be when we actually find out what the new iPhone will be given that no one really knows anything one way or another about it.

3. cynics macrumors G4

Just to verify, you think biggest surprise the iPhone 7 will offer will be something the 6S, 6, SE and every other phone with a lightning connector will get as well? Not a really good selling feature considering the vast majority of iPhone owners can already use audio over lightning.

Besides what is HD audio in a world we can already get lossless? No matter how good the compression is, it will never be as good as the uncompressed original.

4. Hieveryone macrumors 68030

The biggest surprise this year for the new iPhone will be a physical keyboard and Flash. Like if you remember ;)

5. cola79 macrumors regular

Every chromecast audio can do this and only cost some bucks. For the price of a new iPhone you could buy cc audios for every stereo in your street.

Why should I physically connect my phone with a stereo? Takes away the mobility.