is iOS 8 as polished as iOS 6?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by beosound3200, Jul 28, 2014.

1. beosound3200 macrumors 6502a

are the little 'visual bugs' gone from ios? like the broken animation when you swipe to delete keyboards and reminders. or a bug happening at the end of the multitasking pane when you close an app. basically, the overall 'polishness' that separates ios and android… :)

2. Shawzborne macrumors 6502a

Shawzborne

I don't know if "polished" would be the word for ios 8 atm it might not be too bad once the grand master is complete

3. ionjohn macrumors 65816

ionjohn

They sure will spend more time polishing it, like they just polished control center in B4

4. Yun0 macrumors 65816

Yun0

it'll be "polished" at 8.1 just like ios um..5, 6, & 7..& the iphone 4s spec'ed device owners are probably going to be complaining about the performance etc just like the 4 did with ios 7.., apple is a trendy company to associate with, everything has a trend & its easy to see

5. DoctorKrabs macrumors 6502a

DoctorKrabs

The bugs in multitasking are mostly fixed in iOS 8. There's no more jumping at the end of the list, and no more status bar reappearing.

6. beosound3200 thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah, i figured it would be too soon to ask since its still in beta. the ios 7.1 felt and still feels quirky in the animations department which lowers the actual ux somewhat. we've all been spoiled by rock solid animations in previous ios releases so i was wondering does ios 8 feels at least a little bit more solid and firm if you can comprehend this bs im typing :D its those little things...

in any case, thank you all for your input :)

7. afsnyder macrumors 65816

It's not quite complete yet. My phone works pretty fine as it is but it's variable at the moment.

8. GoCoogs macrumors newbie

right now all the versions of the beta have made my phone run worse in one way or another. It's like they fix one thing, and break another with each update.

Very unreliable at the moment for me