Is iPhone purchased iTunes video transferable?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by braddick, Sep 24, 2011.

1. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

I went to the Genius Bar with my iMac 27" and to my surprise they simply replaced it with a new one.
    It wasn't until I got home I realized not all of my purchased iTunes TV shows were on my iPhone4.
    For example, I've downloaded all seasons of West Wing and only season two is on my iPhone4 (and did transfer over to the new computer without a hitch- once I authorized this new computer with my iTunes account). How can I retrieve the other seasons without having to pay for them again?

I know with apps and music I simply go to 'purchased' in iTunes and I can re-download from there. Don't know how to do so with video?
    Anyone who can help?

2. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

Go to the video on your iMac and pretend like you are going to purchase it. Once you press the buy button I'm pretty sure it should confirm that you have already purchased the content before and will ask if you want to re-download it. I know this works for applications as I do it all the time, but I've never had to do this for videos.

3. saving107, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011

saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

That only works for Apps.

To re-download purchased Apps, Books, Music, TV Shows, go to iTunes and click on the Purchased tab located to the right side.

[​IMG]

This can also be done from an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4.3 or higher.

[​IMG]

4. braddick thread starter macrumors 68040

braddick