Is IRESQ.com for iPhone 3G Screen repair a good idea?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rnc505, Jan 1, 2009.

1. rnc505 macrumors newbie

I broke my screen today.... really stupidly.

I cannot post pictures but basically it looks like this:
    Code:
    [ ---]
    [    ]
    [    ]

A huge crack in the top right hand corner. The phone is completely functional, all of the glass is still there (all it did was shatter) and I'm thinking of using iRESQ.com for their $120 digitizer replacement - iPhone 3G.

Has anyone had any experience with iRESQ.com at all? Or with this specific thing?

Thanks everyone!

2. Laura123 macrumors newbie

never used them but used another

i used ipodjuice.com for the same repair (my husbands phone dropped on the ground and hit a tree root) and it was worth every penny - they do good work and were very fast with the repair.

3. deneenco macrumors member

deneenco

I can't comment for ipodresq, but I did recently use a company called MissionRepair.

They offer the same type of service. I had my digitizer/glass replaced. The whole process cost me around $160, and I used their 3-way overnight service. They were extremely fast, and my phone looked new when I got it back.

I can't recommend them enough.

4. tompkins macrumors newbie

Iresq.com

I used IRESQ.COM to get my iphone 3g screen replaced. They were extremely fast and the phone has been working great ever since and looks like brand new. I had to call them once and they answered the phone immediately as well. Pretty much perfect…