Is is possible to install games without itunes account?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by 1235sam, Sep 30, 2008.

1. 1235sam macrumors newbie

hello friends
    i am gonna get my ipod touch 2g.but problem is i dont have credit card.even i cannot use my dad's card because problem is i cannot spend any more amount after purchasing this expensive device:(

i saw many app store games are available on torrent.so can i install them without having itunes account.does it require jailbreaking?i dont want to customize etc;i just want to install games from torrent(i know its piracy) on my touch 2g.I can access dad's card just for creating an account.

2. pwn247 macrumors 6502

pwn247

Sorry. You're SOL.

One way that I manage my funds on the App store, is I set aside about $15 a month for Apps. Keep in mind, though, that there are thousands of free applications. ;)
    Yes it requires jailbreaking. There is no jailbreak available for the iPod Touch 2nd Generation yet.

And what you're thinking of doing is highly illegal. Companies work extremely hard to create such amazing Apps, and you want to steal them? I mean they're like $0.99! Jeeze! We don't discuss piracy at these forums, so try not to bring it up again.

Just get yourself a credit card! Manage your money! Only set aside a little bit each month for Apps, and then go from there. I know now you can get those pre-paid credit cards that work just like any real card. :)

3. 1235sam thread starter macrumors newbie

i really appreciate your idea of saving.i will try to get my own credit card.
    Today i saw online app store,there are many free app and many good app are costs less than 1 dollar.
    Yes i know piracy is bad but initially i was inclined towards it because i thought all good games costs $9.99.but i was wrong.

one more question:can i add purchased applications without wifi?because it is hard to find wifi spots in my city.

4. VanNess macrumors 6502a

VanNess

You can use an iTunes gift card if you don't have a credit card. All you need is the cash to get one and they are widely available in various retail outlets in the USA, even 7-11 carries them IIRC.