Is it all 42mm

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mpike78, May 10, 2015.

1. mpike78 macrumors regular

Is it all 42mm that are slow to ship and/or move to a shipping date range or just the SG? Is it that the 42mm is just that popular or a bigger underlying issue with production?

2. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

I wish I knew what was up with that. I've seen several people here who order a 32mm and get it shipped in a couple of days. My 42mm sits firmly at processing with a July ship date.

3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

The 42mm, at least on these forums, is the more popular of the two (66% to 33%). I think that is also the case outside of the forums.

4. mpike78 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes I know all if not most of the 42mm are July now. What I'm trying to find out is, are any 42mm showing July but shipping a lot faster?

5. Mvatlarge macrumors member

Early 42 Sport orders seem to be taking 20-22 days from order to ship, excluding space gray and link bands.

6. mpike78 thread starter macrumors regular

I am pretty much stuck now. since i ordered the SGS early on the 29th i got it right before the next wave moved to July, now i am thinking i would rather have the 42mm silver sport white band but i know if i change now ill be thrown into July. so i guess ill wait it out.