Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mpike78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2014
Virginia
Is it all 42mm that are slow to ship and/or move to a shipping date range or just the SG? Is it that the 42mm is just that popular or a bigger underlying issue with production?

Buckeyestar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2011
Is it all 42mm that are slow to ship and/or move to a shipping date range or just the SG? Is it that the 42mm is just that popular or a bigger underlying issue with production?

I wish I knew what was up with that. I've seen several people here who order a 32mm and get it shipped in a couple of days. My 42mm sits firmly at processing with a July ship date.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
The 42mm, at least on these forums, is the more popular of the two (66% to 33%). I think that is also the case outside of the forums.

mpike78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2014
Virginia
Yes I know all if not most of the 42mm are July now. What I'm trying to find out is, are any 42mm showing July but shipping a lot faster?

Mvatlarge

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Yes I know all if not most of the 42mm are July now. What I'm trying to find out is, are any 42mm showing July but shipping a lot faster?

Early 42 Sport orders seem to be taking 20-22 days from order to ship, excluding space gray and link bands.

mpike78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2014
Virginia
I am pretty much stuck now. since i ordered the SGS early on the 29th i got it right before the next wave moved to July, now i am thinking i would rather have the 42mm silver sport white band but i know if i change now ill be thrown into July. so i guess ill wait it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.