Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
zazenx said:
I wouldn't even know where to find one of those around here.

What??! Starbucks hasn't made it to the Deep South yet?? Oh, you poor unfortunate soul.... :(

asherman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2005
SF Bay Area, CA
floriflee said:
What??! Starbucks hasn't made it to the Deep South yet?? Oh, you poor unfortunate soul.... :(

Seriously.

To branch off a bit, should I go check out the Apple Store this afternoon after I go to the gym? It's not THAT far out of the way, and by THAT far I mean that it's less than 10 miles.:p

jrv3034

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2002
This is one of the most amusing threads I've read in a while!

asherman13 said:
To branch off a bit, should I go check out the Apple Store this afternoon after I go to the gym? It's not THAT far out of the way, and by THAT far I mean that it's less than 10 miles.:p

How about you skip the gym, and jog to the Apple store. 10 miles jogging is quite the workout, and you have beautiful iMacs, nanos, minis and quads eagerly awaiting your arrival!

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
jrv3034 said:
How about you skip the gym, and jog to the Apple store. 10 miles jogging is quite the workout, and you have beautiful iMacs, nanos, minis and quads eagerly awaiting your arrival!
No way - I say skip the gym and just go to the store. If he runs, then he shows up all sweaty and tired. The he knows that he has to pull himself off of the machines to run another 10 miles back. I say go to the store and enjoy it.

As a side note, I wonder how many other couples are both members of MR...I think I smell another "let's see how little we know about each other and find out too much information in the process" thread coming up...

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
asherman13 said:

Maybe you could just jog around the store??

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
nbs2 said:
As a side note, I wonder how many other couples are both members of MR...I think I smell another "let's see how little we know about each other and find out too much information in the process" thread coming up...

Just to clarify, we did not meet on MR. Although, it would be entertaining/interesting to find out if anyone out there did. :D

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
I can't believe no one brought you your cider.

Well, then.

One for the husband,

15132_full.jpg

and one for the wife.

caramel_cider.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.