So a few months ago I jailbroke my iPod Touch w/ greenpois0n. Everything was fine. It worked of, and man, after jailbroking it I was using it LIKE MAD. I didn't take much care of the battery, so I don't know if that's what lead to it's death but... One day it just died (the battery) and bam... It wouldn't turn on, recharge, DFU, or even be recognized by windows. NOTHING. it's completely dead! When I plug it in, all that happens is the back heats up. Is the battery... gone? I didn't even use it so much! Maybe 100-200 charges at most! Help? It's a 3G, and I had 2 year warranty but I'm pretty sure it's gone by now.