is it just me or is sony trying to match

zephead

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2006
in your pants
It is very well known that Apple currently has trademarks on the colors blue, green, black, silver, white, and pink. Therefore Sony is clearly infringing on Apple's trademarks by using any of those colors, and the folks at Sony should all be thrown in jail for such blatant disregard for the trademarks on the aforementioned colors.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
zephead said:
It is very well known that Apple currently has trademarks on the colors blue, green, black, silver, white, and pink. Therefore Sony is clearly infringing on Apple's trademarks by using any of those colors, and the folks at Sony should all be thrown in jail for such blatant disregard for the trademarks on the aforementioned colors.

I agree zephead. :p ;) :D :)

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
I am pretty sure there were colour Vaios before this thoughj or did i just see an early picture??

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
Sony copies lots of companies, and generally does it very badly...

For example:

Original design: B&O BeoLab 4000

Copy: Sony PS3

Original: B&O BeoVision 5

Copy: Sony TAV-L1

There have been loads of others. I hate Sony. Oh yeah, Sony's CEO has a house full of B&O. Shows something about his faith in his own products doesn't it? :p

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005

I saw that in the Trafford Centre a few days ago. I was sick. Absolutely sick. Horrendous piece of living room 'art'. I don't know if they all have it, but this model had the ********* attempt at modern art I've seen painted on the front.

Never leave B&O. never, ever leave me :(

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
Yeah, I saw one whilst I was down in Brighton during my holidays, really seriously FUGLY piece of kit. It's trying to be a hifi too, which is something only B&O TVs can do...

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
I am not trying to say anything like...

Like apple never copies anyone, and apple is the greatest. But when I saw this, I really felt 2g nano. the colors seem like the same pastel, and i even feel the design reminds me of a nano, different from other sony laptops.
Anyway... this was not some profound statement, I dont understand most of these reactions
Andreas

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.