Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2013
In the App Store; there is a massive amount of Apps that have not yet been updated to support Mavericks. Really annoys me when I see lazy developers (even the likes of Rockstar have not updated their apps).

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
What specific feature would you like to see these lazy developers to embrace?

Most of the updates to Mavericks is under the hood, there's little to change for the consumer.

All of the apps I use or buy have worked flawlessly and that's a mark of a good OS and application.

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2013
What specific feature would you like to see these lazy developers to embrace?

Most of the updates to Mavericks is under the hood, there's little to change for the consumer.

All of the apps I use or buy have worked flawlessly and that's a mark of a good OS and application.

There is a LOT of games on the App Store where people are saying in the comments that it suddenly doesn't work when they updated to Mavericks. CCleaner on the App Store no longer works...

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
There is a LOT of games on the App Store where people are saying in the comments that it suddenly doesn't work when they updated to Mavericks. CCleaner on the App Store no longer works...

It takes time and resources to update. I'm sure they'd rather take the time to work on it so that when the release an update it works smoothly. They're not just going to rush updates out the door before they're ready. Plenty of apps are updated, and those that aren't, there's probably a reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.