Is it just my IPhone?!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by HA5TY, Jul 5, 2007.

1. HA5TY macrumors member

The first thing is when I'm on the Internet it randomly goes back to the home screen by itself. Also the speakers are Really bad! and they sound static when bass it playing.

Does this happen with all iPhones! If it does why?

2. zgh1999 macrumors 6502

No, this only happens to your iphone because Apple and AT&T dislike you.

3. unity macrumors 6502a

Welcome to the bleeding edge. While other "smart phones" have had years to perfect thier foundations, the iPhone has not. Most have not had issues and if they do, a re-boot often fixes it. Other phones out there are still more unstable, even withso many years under thier belt. We have it pretty darn nice. Those crash reports that iTunes wants to sent out will help. Assuridly, any problems will be fixed soon enough!

4. HA5TY thread starter macrumors member

5. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

don't pump heavy bass through such a tiny speaker.

6. HA5TY thread starter macrumors member

Believe me. The bass i use IS Not heavy

7. joelk macrumors regular

exactly ... well the speakers are crap for anything other than listening to movies etc

8. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

This also happens to my Phone. Do a restore and see if that helps.
    Right now, it's a software thing and will get fixed with an update in the (hopefully) near future. :)

9. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

Both of your complaints are similar on my iphone too...dont feel so bad. Im sure it will be fixed in the next software update. Unfortunately apple cant make the speakers better in a software update.

10. HA5TY thread starter macrumors member

alright, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have a a broken iPhone

11. mrdj2u macrumors newbie

Bad iPhone Speaker...

My speaker sound is non existant. Cannot hear iPhone ring, play music or anything without pressing your ear right up to it. I can't believe I'm not sceaming for new one, but figured(based on several forum conversations) that it will be addressed in the update. I'm hearing maybe as early as tonight in some cicrles.(nothing confirmed) I'm hearing it mainly effects 8gig version.

12. Djmx macrumors 6502

Alright. I did my own testing. I went to an Apple Store and tested each iphone... and the one i had b4 was low as hell!! but the ones on display where really loud! i get a new one today. I'll let you how that one sounds...! when i open it. It could be ur iPhonee cuz the diplay ones were really loud the ring and everything even tho it was crzy in there!! :rolleyes:

13. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

did you check if the volume was up?

14. The General macrumors 601

Turn the volume down. This isn't the year 2459, the iPhone is still limited by our stone age audio equipment. Speakers that small will never be distortion free at high volume. Bose is working on it, but currently everything from Bose is pure and utter garbage.