Is it my iMac or my Logitech wireless keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by drgrafix, Jun 14, 2008.

1. drgrafix macrumors regular

All of a sudden, after many months of joy using my new iMac with the Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse... everything related to the keyboard and mouse action seems painfully slow. Cutting and pasting is a chore, and sometimes whole lines of text (or pieces thereof) are missing. I type a long word and watch it appear seconds after I've finished.

Thinking it was the internet, I went to DSL Reports and did a speed test, scored 1713KB/s uploads/3942 downloads, and 111ms latency to LA from Mass. Switched to NY and it bumped to 15829 on the download side, but 1588 on the upload and 14ms latency.

I tried using the logitech utility, but nothing happens. Anyone have a clue?

2. vandozza macrumors 6502a

vandozza

3. SaSaSushi macrumors 68040

SaSaSushi

I assume you have ruled out weakened batteries and replaced them with fresh ones? :eek:

Although I use Steermouse drivers for my Logitech MX Revolution I heard the new version of Logitech Control Center released a few days ago fixed the Growl incompatibilities.

Your problem doesn't sound like a software issue so much as a signal or power problem.