Is it normal for TSS request pending to last more than a week?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ahfu25, May 20, 2010.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

I choose make my life easier and my device is still pending a TSS request. My girls phone I did the same and the next day her ecid was on file. Is this normal because of the high requests being put thru?

2. meatlocker macrumors newbie

I've got the same thing. I am on day 4 with my iPad.

3. nednarm macrumors 6502

Mine was accepted in about 2 days. You can't really do much but wait it out, sorry.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, sometimes it takes time.
    Especially when tons of people JB their iphones at once.
    Saurik doesnt want to do them all at once but rather spread them out slowly so he doesnt get blocked.
    As long as its pending you will get it.

5. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ok thanks. I wasnt sure just wanted to ask....btw today I downloaded iFile and the download plug-in for safari and I discovered a whole new world when im away from my pc. My battery is at 10%...lol....I havent seen 10% ever I think....its only 4:33pm...time to strap up

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Lol:)
    I hear you, the possibilities on a jb iPhone are great.

7. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Quick question...
    Let's say you have a still pending request for iPad firmware 3.2 and now 3.2.1 is out, does that mean that the SHSH caching for 3.2 will never happen ?

8. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Once you authorize Cydia to save your first hashes, it does all subsequent firmware versions which are signed by Apple automatically.

9. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Thanks, I knew that already, but it doesn't precisely answer my question...
    If a request is pending, doesn't that mean that the caching/saving/whatchamacallit of the blob by Saurik's server has not yet been made for that particular firmware ?

3 weeks ago I selected the "make my life easier" in Cydia on my wife's new iPad with 3.2. Since then, the request still shows as "pending". Today, out of curiosity, I tried FirmwareUmbrella with the iPad connected to check if the blob (for firmware 3.2) was saved on Saurik's server. It wasn't.

10. anitrajw macrumors regular

If it still shows pending that means it hasn't been saved, as previously said it may take some time.. but once your first hash is saved all others following will be saved as well.

11. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Thanks for confirming.
    Bummer then. Hope I never need to restore the iPad in the near future.
    I was so busy worrying about my iPhone 4 that it never occurred to me to run FirmwareUmbrella for the iPad too. :(