Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
I got the iPhone 5S on launch day last year but since that is after the release date this year of the iPhone 6/6+ have people been able to get AT&T to bump up their dates? I'm sure they are trying to push their Next program so I doubt they'll do that but I'm just wondering what AT&T users are doing who got the iPhone 5S last year and are planning on getting the iPhone 6/6+ this year.

Thanks.

bunger

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2007
I got the iPhone 5S on launch day last year but since that is after the release date this year of the iPhone 6/6+ have people been able to get AT&T to bump up their dates? I'm sure they are trying to push their Next program so I doubt they'll do that but I'm just wondering what AT&T users are doing who got the iPhone 5S last year and are planning on getting the iPhone 6/6+ this year.

Thanks.

No, AT&T isn't budging. Instead, they are heavily pushing their Next program.

Usertame

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2013
If your upgrade is for September (the 5s) launch, you can upgrade anytime in September. If you signed a 2 year contract in 2013 you're probably SOL until 2015. You can check to see if you're next eligible online.

If your asking if you can walk in and get a 6/6+ as easy as getting the 5s on launch, no. My store said we may not get ANY 6+ and only a couple of 4.7s.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.