markazz218

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2011
I upgraded my iPhone 4 when iOS 7 came out. I know the window has closed already that apple approves the signatures or whatever to downgrade and I don't have the shsh blobs (tell you the truth, I don't even know what that means) from any of my previous versions before iOS 7. It's not that I don't like iOS 7 (it's been growing on me), but honestly I want to downgrade because it makes me iPhone 4 super slow now. (Yes, I have enough room/memory/space on my iPhone with over 6 gbs free.) Is there any way at all to downgrade? If not, do you think if I called Apple Care they could help me or let me downgrade? Afterall, iOS 7 wasn't meant for the iPhone 4, it was made for the later versions of the iPhone. I just can't stand my phone being so slow.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
I think you are out of luck with downgrading it. You might want to try completely restoring your iPhone though, I've found that on my 4 it is just as fast on iOS 7 as it was on 6 if not slightly faster, so it sounds like there may be something wrong with yours.

Comment

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I upgraded my iPhone 4 when iOS 7 came out. I know the window has closed already that apple approves the signatures or whatever to downgrade and I don't have the shsh blobs (tell you the truth, I don't even know what that means) from any of my previous versions before iOS 7. It's not that I don't like iOS 7 (it's been growing on me), but honestly I want to downgrade because it makes me iPhone 4 super slow now. (Yes, I have enough room/memory/space on my iPhone with over 6 gbs free.) Is there any way at all to downgrade? If not, do you think if I called Apple Care they could help me or let me downgrade? Afterall, iOS 7 wasn't meant for the iPhone 4, it was made for the later versions of the iPhone. I just can't stand my phone being so slow.

Did you jailbreak when you were on iOS 6?

Without complete SHSH blobs, you're stuck on iOS 7; not even the people at apple can help you downgrade

Comment

markazz218

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2011
Did you jailbreak when you were on iOS 6?

Without complete SHSH blobs, you're stuck on iOS 7; not even the people at apple can help you downgrade

I did jailbreak when I was in iOS 6. But after some time, I restored my iPhone and took it off. Therefore when I upgraded to iOS 7, I was not jailbroken.

Comment

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I did jailbreak when I was in iOS 6. But after some time, I restored my iPhone and took it off. Therefore when I upgraded to iOS 7, I was not jailbroken.

use ifaith (windows only) and check if you have complete iOS 6.1.3 SHSH blobs

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.