Is it possible ? product: 5C

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by 1934hotrod, May 2, 2014.

1. 1934hotrod macrumors regular

1934hotrod

1. Phone has 3 mailboxes, keep them turned off until I wish to receive mail to the phone. If I delete a message from the in box on a desktop, trash not off of the server.

Question: When I turn on the phone mail account will the inbox flood with the old messages or just sync with what's current in the inbox of the desktop?

2. Is there away to remove the message from the desktop and the cell, using the cell at the same instant?

3. Finally, is there a way to edit out this stupid, childish "sent from my iphone" tag that appears every time a text or email is sent? Very annoying, the need to drop down and manually remove it before every message is sent.

Any help with the above would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Otherwise the phone is ok, to small for my hands and slippery, easy to get along with. We will see if it will actually make a good connection, wondering if I can get thru a call without asking what was said or can you hear me.

2. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

Hi, not sure on the first two, the third one caught my eye to be honest.

You can change the email signature.

Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Signature

3. 1934hotrod thread starter macrumors regular

1934hotrod

I looked for that, can you kindly give me a hint, still fumbling some what at this point. Thanks in advance.

4. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

You can't find it?

I gave you directions.

Go to the Settings app. Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to Signature.

5. 1934hotrod thread starter macrumors regular

1934hotrod

Thanks I did find it, and now see your directions in the first response. I was coming back to say I found it and to thank you for letting me it could be done.

Best regards, a big help again thanks

Cheers,

6. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

That's good, no problem :)