Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
Via SSH'g into the phone and dropping more files in?

UngratefulNinja

macrumors 68000
May 9, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sure, it's private/var/mobile/library/fontswap/packages/system fonts. Mine does not show a preview in the fontswap app. It'll show the name and a little caution triangle beside it. But you can still select and apply it like usual :)

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
Sure, it's private/var/mobile/library/fontswap/packages/system fonts. Mine does not show a preview in the fontswap app. It'll show the name and a little caution triangle beside it. But you can still select and apply it like usual :)

Thanks for the detailed info. Much appreciated!

skyspun

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2009
Problem adding fonts

So I had no problem creating the folders (and making sure they ended in .font so FontSwap recognized them), but whenever I add a font and try to activate it on my phone, an alert comes up that says: "Selected font package appears to have missing fonts and cannot be installed on the device." No matter what I've done to try and correct this, it keeps giving me that error.

Any ideas? I'm completely lost.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
So I had no problem creating the folders (and making sure they ended in .font so FontSwap recognized them), but whenever I add a font and try to activate it on my phone, an alert comes up that says: "Selected font package appears to have missing fonts and cannot be installed on the device." No matter what I've done to try and correct this, it keeps giving me that error.

Any ideas? I'm completely lost.

I think you have to use font packs that have been "fixed" for the iPhone. I know Xsellize has a whole bunch on their site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.