Is it possible to add photos in the iOS Notes App?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by newyorksole, Jun 14, 2012.

1. newyorksole macrumors 68030

Haven't seen the answer to this and considering you can add photos to Mac Notes I'm curious if iCloud will sync them.

2. *Calypso* macrumors regular

There doesn't seem to be an option like in Mail and if you copy a text and an image from Mail it only pastes the text.

3. VolceOntra macrumors 6502

VolceOntra

No. You can add pictures on notes for Mountain Lion though - but I can't get it to sync to iCloud for some reason from there. Maybe it's not enabled yet.

4. VolceOntra macrumors 6502

VolceOntra

So I got ML Notes to sync to iCloud with a picture.... on iOS, though, it just shows a clip attachment icon with no way to download it.

5. windowpain macrumors 6502a

Hey, sorry to bump a really old thread, but does anyone have a solution to this?
    I am trying to migrate my stuff out of evernote, and am looking for a better alternative. (too bloated and slow.)

Currently simplenote doesn't support photos, so for anything with a picture in it I was hoping to use notes...and the pics won't sync to the iOS version.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

Not sure if this would help, but I believe iOS 8 will be supporting this in the Notes app.

7. windowpain macrumors 6502a

Actually that is very helpful, thanks.
    Good to know they haven't forgotten about the app, hopefully they will improve it in other ways too.