Is it possible to ask Apple to delete all your Apple IDs?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by h4mza, Apr 14, 2012.

1. h4mza macrumors 6502

I got many different Apple IDs and want to delete or reset all of them, i just want to have one. I have an email address and would like to create Apple ID using that email address, but it says i already have an Apple ID using that email address, so when i request forgotten password email, it never comes.

Im just fed up and want to delete everything and start again.

Does anyone know what to do?

2. 007bond macrumors 6502a

007bond

I'm sure if you contact Apple, they can do this for you. I'm not aware of a way to manually delete Apple IDs, but I could be wrong.

Good luck :)

3. swingerofbirch macrumors 68030

The Amalgamated States of Central North America
    If it says you already have an Apple ID using that e-mail address, why not just try using that e-mail as your Apple ID. You may need to reset your password.

It could also be associated with a different Apple ID as a secondary e-mail, in which case it won't let you create a new Apple ID with that e-mail address. In that case you would need to log in to all of your Apple IDs at appleid.apple.com, and see which of your Apple IDs has that e-mail address associated with it.

Apple IDs are pretty complicated business. I don't know whether they can delete them for you, but I know that they cannot merge them.

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Phone the iTunes support team, they will be able to help you although it's possible you might have to wait 90 day's if that rule is still applied.