Is it possible to blacklist an sms contact

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Forest91, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Forest91 macrumors member

I was wondering it it was possible to blacklist an sms contact so that their messages appear in a different place to regular phone messages, i.e a passworded folder. Essentially I want to be able to hide messages from a contact and never have them appear in my messages folder, but to be able to find them elsewhere on my phone and be able to respond. A secret sms folder if you will.
    Is this possible on a non jailbroken phone. If not, anything similar that might work.
    Thank you
    :eek:

2. davelanger macrumors 6502a

I guess you don't want to get Tiger Woodsed and have your gf/wife find these messages eh?

but like the poster above said no.

3. xavierpunkreno macrumors 6502

4. shstiger2009 macrumors 6502

If you need to keep messages secret...talk in the chat via Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, etc.

5. Forest91 thread starter macrumors member

Something like that mate. Ok guys, thanks, guess i'll have to work out how to jailbreak. Is this currently possible on 4.3.5?

6. nateharr macrumors 6502

I know it's not my place to judge, but I can assure you that if you're happier with someone else...it's worth discussing it with your true significant other. I don't know how complicated the situation is, but I can't let it go unsaid: That's really uncool dude. :(

That's the end of my rant. I won't address it further and I'm not trying to alienate anyone.