Is it possible to change the order cards appear in Apple Pay?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by NOLF1, Dec 5, 2016.

1. NOLF1 macrumors member

Hi everyone -

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I cannot find any information on how to do this or if it is even possible.

Is there ANY way to change the order that credit/debit cards appear on the watch when using Apple Pay? Normally, to use apple pay, I push the button on the side twice quickly. This ALWAYS brings may cards up in the same order. So, if I want to use a certain card, I have to swipe left multiple times to use it.

Is there any way that I can change the order in which these cards appear on the watch? In other words, can I make it so that the card I have to swipe left 5 times to get is just the first/default card that comes up?

I would appreciate any info!

2. Europa13 macrumors 6502

They are listed in the order you add them. You can change the default card in the Wallet & Apple Pay Settings on the phone. To adjust the order of all of them, delete them and add them back in the order you want.

3. doerrmann macrumors member

You can set the default card in the Watch app, but I don't think you can change the order of the cards.

4. chuyn macrumors 6502

I only have one card for Apple Pay.. but I reorder the other cards in the wallet app by reordering them in the iPhone's wallet app. They stay in sync with each other. Maybe give that a shot to change the order of the Apple Pay cards and see if it changes the order they show up when you double-click the side button.

5. john991 macrumors 6502a

Just hold a credit card in your wallet and drag it to the order you want. Let go and your all set.

6. nicho macrumors 68000

did you miss the fact this is in the apple watch forum?