is it POSSIBLE to delete EVERYTHING related to toontown?!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lifeasweknowit, May 4, 2012.

1. lifeasweknowit macrumors newbie

okay so i have a macbook pro 13" (the more expensive one of the two 2 macbook 13") anyway, i really want to get toon town on my mac. I'm probably wayy too old for it, but the last time i played it, which was years ago, it was sooo much fun. and i just want to try the free version of it. anyway, my school doesnt allow us to have games on our laptops for obvious reasons, so my plan was just to play it for a few days and then delete it. however, my question is, is it possible to delete toon town? like EVERYTHING? related to toon town? cause i have to download it, similar to firefox and stuff. but it a game. and if i can how can i go about doing it? and if i do it then i will get all of my space back, right? for example, it says i need 600mb of disk space (and a lot of other things but this is just an example) so lets say i download it and it takes up 600mb of disk space like it said. if i delete toon town (everything related to toon town) a few days later, will i get my 600mb of disk space back?
    thanks!

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

3. PAPO macrumors 6502

how would the school know if you had games on it? is it YOUR laptop that you brought? if so they can't tell you what you can't install, just don't ever play it or open it at school (and don't make a big deal that you have it either)

4. lifeasweknowit thread starter macrumors newbie

5. PAPO macrumors 6502

well let's put it this way, I manages to keep some particular "pretty pictures" on a USB drive that I plugged into the schools computers, let alone what I kept on my laptop when I started taking that to school, so just don't have a desktop shortcut and you'll be fine.

heck, I managed to PLAY games in class, I got very good at being discrete and not obviously mashing keys :p not that I'd encourage that sort of behaviour :p ;)