Is it possible to get an iPhone 7 in store without a reservation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by j-a-x, Sep 23, 2016.

1. j-a-x macrumors 65816

j-a-x

It is impossible to reserve an iPhone 7 for in store pickup - I've been trying all week. Actually I've seen a few come up but they are all pink!

I was wondering if it would be productive for me to go to the store on Saturday morning and be there as they open the doors. Are they even allowed to sell me a phone without having a reservation? Just wondering if I should try this or just keep refreshing iStockNow.com until I find one available and then reserving it first.

2. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

Yeah. 7 is easy, Pluses are rare. Use istocknow.com

3. tallazzPilipino macrumors 6502

tallazzPilipino

reserve for whatever one you can, then supposedly change your mind (to whichever one you actually want) when you get there at store-open.

4. 7roca7 macrumors member

7roca7

When i saw iStockNow all green this morning i went into the upgrade program online. Not knowing if i could get one that way i just took a chance, and set up a reservation.
    The associate had to ask if it was ok for me to pay full price since i wasn't upgrading, and they ok'd it.
    Then i asked him when he told me it was ok...so i could have just walked in, and if you had what i wanted it would be ok? Yes
    I think getting in with a reservation is necessary, and what ever happen's after that just happen's.