Is it possible to install watchOS 3.2 beta on iOS 10.2?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by chrislcf, Feb 9, 2017.

1. chrislcf macrumors newbie

I can't find an update of watchOS 3.2 beta even I installed the config. file of watchOS and iOS beta.
    Is it possible to install as I want?

2. cubettechnolabs macrumors newbie

Apple is also introducing SiriKit to Apple Watch with watchOS 3.2 beta. SiriKit lets developers integrate their apps with Siri for select uses. Prior to watchOS 3.2 beta, SiriKit was limited to iOS apps. Read More at https://9to5mac.com/2017/02/06/watchos-3-2-beta-2/

3. cmbauer macrumors regular

cmbauer

I was digging around. I dont see a public Beta yet for 3.2 unless I am missing something

4. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

watchOS does not have public betas.

5. cmbauer macrumors regular

cmbauer

I swore I have installed a Watch OS beta profile on my watch and have installed several public betas before. Just havent seen it yet for 3.2

Maybe I am losing my mind, but I can swear I have gotten several public betas

6. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

If you installed the beta profile on your watch, then you were getting the developer betas. There has never been a public beta profile or beta versions to watchOS.

7. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

When you install the public beta the :apple:Watch profile is installed on your iPhone. However it is null on doesn't install on your :apple:Watch. Only developers can and should be installing :apple:Watch betas.

8. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

Again there are no public betas to watchOS. However you want to say it.

9. cmbauer macrumors regular

cmbauer

Ok ok that makes sense. Thank you. I thought I was losing my mind

10. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

Actually a lot of people have made that mistake and probably most everyone who see it the first time is at least confused. It is probably just 'lazy' programing to leave it in the public and AppleSeed betas and Apple should probably remove it...but.