....NAB?. I have someone who is trying to switch but i've been telling him to wait since the MBPs are the next potential candidates for updates. However im not sure when these updates will abound. I'm starting to think they might pop up at NAB. If so he might as well buy now However part of me thinks February at the latest but i'm starting to doubt that now. If Apple wait till NAB then the MBPs would've been 9 months old which seems to long a time between revisions but its not impossible. The next update should only be a processor swap theoretically and thus come quicker. Is it possible though for Apple to wait till NAB?