Is it safe buying off aevoe?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by IxWiNdxI, Apr 6, 2009.

1. IxWiNdxI macrumors newbie

I'm looking to buy a clearguard and a palmguard for my 17" macbook pro.
    The only place I can find the 17" palmguard is on aevoe.com

When I try purchasing it on firefox, firefox won't let me proceed when I type in my information. It says unauthorized content or something.. and then I tried using safari, the same thing happens, but this time a message pops up and says this isn't a secure form do I want to continue...

This never happened to me before.. so is this a sign that the site is not safe?

2. bbadalucco macrumors 6502

I ordered off Safari the other day, no probelms...I received my products very quickly. I ordered the clearguard and palmguard.

3. erratikmind macrumors 6502a

erratikmind

I just ordered the clearguard on-line, this past Saturday, without any issues. However, I was on Safari, as well.

4. eldy macrumors 6502

5. erratikmind macrumors 6502a

erratikmind

To put your mind at ease, I just received my clearguard, today. This add-on is sweet.

6. PowerBookRelic macrumors 6502

Like the others, I used Safari, but you should definitely buy from them. The Moshi product line is awesome, I have the clearguard and the palmguard and couldn't bet happier.

7. zer0tails macrumors 65816

zer0tails

bought from them on several occasions with no problems at all. I would recommend aevoe. Good customer service as well :)

8. IxWiNdxI thread starter macrumors newbie

For some reason it's not letting me go pass the delivery address page.. I'm using Safari and the first time I click continue with order a message pops up saying that it's not safe.. do I wish to continue.. I click yes then the it just goes back to the delivery address page and when I click continue it just goes back to the same page without the message do I wish to continue..

anyone else having this problem? I filled out all the information on the page.. but it's not letting me pass..

9. Pika macrumors 68000

Pika

Maybe a malicious ad banner... Make sure your "Block Pop-up windows" is checked.

I just use Safari Adblock and *poof* gone are those ads. And it uses the block lists from Adblock Plus, so they should block the same ads.

10. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

lol... the name of the thread made me do a double take!!!!! :D:D:D