Is it safe to install 2.0?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MacPM8, Jul 12, 2008.

  1. MacPM8 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    #1
    I have the original iphone and was wondering is it safe to install 2.0 without it bricking my phone or should would you guys recommend waiting? Thanks:apple:
     
  2. JNB macrumors 604

    JNB

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2004
    Location:
    In a Hell predominately of my own making
    #2
    It's fine, but the wait yesterday was killer. If yo don't have the time to wait if the servers are loaded, I'd suggest waiting another day or two at most.
     
  3. MacPM8 thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    #3
    Thanks, I think ill wait a day or two even tho its hard.
     
  4. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

    AJsAWiz

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Location:
    Ohio
    #4
    Safe? Probably Lengthy Process? If nothing's improved since yesterday, YES
    Better to wait? Sounds like an excellent plan :eek:
     
  5. juanster macrumors 68020

    juanster

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2007
    Location:
    toronto
    #5
    yeah, I m kind off on teh same boat, not really, i have a 1st gen iphone but i am in canada therefore i was using it unlocked, now i dont know how to upgrade to 2.0? itunes may brick my phone..
     

Share This Page