Is it September yet???

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
this is gonna be the longest 4 months.... Is it September yet???

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I just want the new iPhone to come already. Who cares about next years iPhone, I'll buy that too after this year. So yah 4 months come here already!

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
Agreed, I'm eagerly awaiting the iPhone 7. I'll address the redesign when it is leaked next year at this time lol. But for now I'm looking forward to a new iPhone in a few months to upgrade from my 6. Hoping for an exciting new feature that none of us expect, Apple has a cool way of doing stuff like that.
At least I have 4 months to decide which size to get...

v0lume4

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2012
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Apple does this year (notably, with their software), however I'm honestly looking forward to seeing the next Nexus phone. I'm thinking about picking it up.

Next year on the other hand... THAT iPhone could be a game changer. Stoked for next year.

Reactions: Jetcat3

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
Can't speak for the OP, but September will get here the same time as it has for previous years.

Suggest you take 3 deeps breaths and so on...

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
September can take its time. Life is too short to wish away four months. You'll crave the new iPhone, buy it, love it for a while, and then start craving the next one. It's an ongoing cycle that doesn't result in lasting satisfaction.

Sorry, I guess I'm feeling a bit cynical today...

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
To add, it's 2016 ...nearly 6 years since the ip4 came out...there are plenty of good smartphones from companies not named Apple out there.

Just saying...

Reactions: v0lume4

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Luls all I'm saying guys is that I'm ready for the next iteration. I hope it comes out soon.

akash.nu

macrumors G3
May 26, 2016
I just want the new iPhone to come already. Who cares about next years iPhone, I'll buy that too after this year. So yah 4 months come here already!
I used to be like you back in the days, but then realised I'm wasting my money on every iteration of the device. It's not really needed unless you need it for your specific work. Which I do, but still held up on the 6S and the 5 back in the days.

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Several good things are going to happen in September for me, so I am looking forward to it regarding the iPhone and a couple of more important things, too. Not sorry, looking for continuous improvement. Though my current 6+ has been a real winner for me. My 5 was a hot mess after the last big IOs update and it stunk until about 1 month before the 6+ came out. I swear I was going to take Mr. iPhone 5 for a swim in the toilet after 6 trips to the Genius Bar (problem was some stupid incompatibility of my phone software with the updates until the last one) . Such a great thing to have a fully working phone, hope the next one works well too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.