Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MBHockey

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2003
Connecticut
"Nobody wants big phones".

But yeah I think the Plus will definitely be a major player going forward for Apple, perhaps even becoming the primary iPhone size by the time the 7 rolls around...

I do think that most configurations are "sold out" now. None will ever be sold out, but the initial stock for 9/19 deliveries have mostly dried up and will likely be completely depleted by the early afternoon.

Most people will be able to get all models and configurations in October and November, though. Not a big deal if you missed out on the 9/19 if you have to wait two extra weeks.

As far as I can see, most options for the Plus dried up pretty quickly after they went on order: they maybe lasted an hour at most.

there's a lot less supply of the plus model than the regular model.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
But yeah I think the Plus will definitely be a major player going forward for Apple, perhaps even becoming the primary iPhone size by the time the 7 rolls around.....

Highly unlikely.

It's funny how many people talk like this and they haven't even held the monstrosity yet.

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Did my pre order for a 64GB 6 plus at @ 3:20 AM EST - says September 19th ;)

Drives me crazy; I'm up at 0150 CDT refreshing every Apple device I have to get an order in, when I'm selecting my 6+ it says 9/19, when it finally goes through after all the errors and stuff it's set to be delivered in early October. :confused:

dopke

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
iPhone 6 16GB in gold for tmobile just changed to 7-10 business days on apple store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.