iPhone 8(+) is it still worth upgrade iPhone 8 from iPhone SE?

firemenhon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2017
I use my iPhone se for almost 3 years , its perfect size the put into shorts when I am go running , hiking , the battery seem really weak
right now even I replace a battery a year ago, now I am planning to buy a new iPhone , what do you think is the iPhone 8 still worth ?
I check its still have 256GB for more than US$ 600 more, for me , I don't play games and I have iPad Pro for video something , lets get the opinion
from all you guy !! Thanks a lot !!

EugW

macrumors 604
Jun 18, 2017
Wait until 2020 as they may be introducing a new iPhone 8 replacement with updated technology.

Last edited:

murad_fourth

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2019
Rumors claim that Apple may introduce a new iPhone model for small-screen-lovers (hereinafter will be referred to as "ssl"). I'd wait until Spring 2020 if i was you.

Nowadays ssl speak to Apple like this:

- Have i gone mad by still waiting from you to introduce a new smaller size model?

+ I am afraid so. You ssl are entirely bonkers. But i'll tell ya all a secret. All the desperate ppl are.

- Arghhh!

firemenhon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2017
Rumors claim that Apple may introduce a new iPhone model for small-screen-lovers (hereinafter will be referred to as "ssl"). I'd wait until Spring 2020 if i was you.

Nowadays ssl speak to Apple like this:

- Have i gone mad by still waiting from you to introduce a new smaller size model?

+ I am afraid so. You ssl are entirely bonkers. But i'll tell ya all a secret. All the desperate ppl are.

- Arghhh!

do you have any link to me about the small screen iPhone rumors ? thanks a lot !

murad_fourth

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2019

firemenhon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2017
thanks a lot :)
- - Post merged: - -

Here the link:

Rumors...
thanks a lot :)