Is it time to hope for 4/25 or 4/27?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by BPMCH02, Apr 23, 2015.

1. BPMCH02 macrumors regular

I think this is it sport fans....if you are in the initial watch window (4/24-5/8) and you are still processing with no charges...I think it's time to give up on the possibility of delivery tomorrow.

Since we basically reached the point of no return; we should post on this thread if we get charged tonight, tomorrow, or Saturday and what our delivery time will be.

I myself ordered a 42mm SG BSB at :04:36 and have had no change whatsoever.

Here is hoping that by some miracle Apple does us a solid with Saturday delivery...

2. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

We'll get our watches soon enough.

You make it sound like we'll never get ours.

3. BPMCH02 thread starter macrumors regular

It's just the communication that keeps getting me....this is the worst communicated Apple launch I have ever been a part of...

4. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

yeah tomorrow ain't happening at all but there is a few more hours left in the day to still get good news from saturday to monday all the way to next friday if not it probably will be in 2 weeks.

5. BPMCH02 thread starter macrumors regular

I hope so...I saw a theory that planes will be taking shipment to local depots for dispersal tomorrow morning; but I don't buy it.

6. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

Has Apple ever sprung for the extra money to pay for Saturday deliveries? If not then I guess the next day we can hope to see deliveries resume is on Monday.

7. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

How is this the worst communicated apple launch ever?

Did they promise you something that they didn't deliver? No

Are you going to get your watch with in the window they told you they would? Probably

So what's the problem?

8. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68040

I'm thinking more like one more week. Probably going mostly in waves.

9. adammull macrumors 6502a

adammull

First "order window" in their history. They knew they wouldn't be ready. Wish they would've just been upfront and said specific models had VERY constrained supplies. Yes. Not a single Pink Sport is shipping. I would've ordered blue. It was my second choice. Those are shipping just fine.

Apple literally kicks ass at launch day shipments. This is not one of those times. The speed at which Apple sycophants have swallowed this "order window" crap is literally insulting.

10. Kent01 macrumors 6502

People are already being notified of 4/27 deliveries so at best we will see mid-late next week.

11. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

Ok but who cares it's not like they waited until you had already ordered to bring up the window. If the pink sport starts shipping on monday and you have it by wednesday will you still be upset?

12. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

are planes landing/UPS working on Saturday and Sunday if you don't have Saturday delivery. If not i'm thinking it will be Tuesday or Wednesday. :(

13. LiemTa macrumors 6502

It's not bad communication. They told you a date range. It is still not even the beginning of that date range.