Is it too tight?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sahilpatel12, Apr 25, 2015.

1. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

When I put it on it was kinda little tight for few seconds and it was feeling normal until I took my watch off in break time at work
    42mm s/m band with last 4th hole.

On iPhone only let me upload one image per post.

Attached Files:

2. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

3. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

It didn't felt too tight or nothing after putting in on and few hrs into shift

Attached Files:

4. Tumblrmeme macrumors newbie

I have the classic buckle and I'm in between holes so it is either too tight or too loose! #

5. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

with the 4th hole it doesnt move around and stuff but with 5th hole it can go back n forth on wrist and go up and down on wrist also. so what you think i should continue to wear in 4th hole or the 5th hole? s/m band

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I hate my watch to be tight and prefer it to be not to be, yet I read here is has to be tight to work.

7. falkedup macrumors regular

I keep my pebble steel pretty tight. I hate having it fall down past my wrist bone. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

on the large band I found the perfect sized hole to use (giggity) but it left so much left over band that the side you tuck it into would stick out further than the other side of my wrist. So I changed to the small and I am stuck deciding between two holes (...giggity again) one is slightly tight and the other is slightly loose. If we weren't discussing watches I would obviously go with the slightly tighter fit, but with the loose fit there is a little extra room causing less feeling, between the sensors and the wrist. If it is a little loose it should still get me where I need to be right? The sensors will still work?

9. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

well see if i put it on 5th hole on right in s/m it floats a little but 4th hole on right doesnt float and sit tight to wrist and leaving marks. go apple support said to put it on 5th and see for today (full day wearing watch and report back)

10. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

If I were in your shoes OP, I would go with the 5th hole. I've been wearing a watch for 35 years now and one thing I can't stand is a watch that is too tight. It needs to be able to slide at least a little bit to be comfortable all day. If it's tight in the morning, it's going to be way too tight in the afternoon.

11. TallManNY macrumors 68040

TallManNY

Have we come to this where the young need a support line in order to figure out how to wear a watch?

Put it on the fifth hole and then see if the heartbeat sensors work. You can test it right then. If they work, then it is not too loose. My prediction is that they will work fine.

12. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

Not just an watch! It's Apple watch ..# my gshock would float since it doesn't have any sensors but apple watch needed to close to wrist to have accurate readings and darn apple watch try ons* didn't have s/m bands on 42mm..

13. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

2 fail try and after that it started working

14. TallManNY macrumors 68040

TallManNY

Good. If it keeps working then it should be you can keep it at that level of tightness.

15. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

16. Wishbrah macrumors regular

Came in expecting at least one innuendo. Leaving dissatisfied.