I have some credit in my App Store account, enough to purchase Aperture and was waiting to see if a new version would be announced. It has become obvious over the last couple of days that this not going to happen. Do you guys think it would be worth me making the purchase? I would prefer to use the credit I have in my App Store account, rather than leave it there. I currently use Canon DPP and iPhoto, but want something a bit better.