is it worth it to buy this case???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jtc103, Jul 11, 2010.

1. jtc103 macrumors newbie

Okay so in september of 2009 i got a knock off of the iskin solo fx on amazon. my phone is not perfectly fitted into this case. For example, the bottom of the case is saggy and doesn't fully cover the bottom chrome, and neither does one side of the case. I have found the same exact case on ebay for about 8 bucks. It has a much better color than the one i have now, and i saw on a video that the fitting of it is definitely way better than the one i have now.

Should i just go ahead and order that one or keep the one i have now because it is still useable, it just bothers me a little bit that it isn't perfectly fitted like how i want it.

Thanks for helping!

2. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

My local deli has this new honey glazed ham. Should I try it?

3. Colella16 macrumors newbie

I'd say order the new one, for $8.00 you get a better color and fit? Definitely go for it, you shouldn't even keep a case that doesn't fully protect your phone and doesn't have much color, I need my iPhone to look stylish!

4. satirev macrumors 6502

:) haha

5. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

It's just $8.00. :rolleyes:

If I were you, I'd see if the seller has a return policy in case you end up not liking the case. It's worth a shot at such a cheap price.

6. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Mmm..

With that, to the OP, how are we supposed to know whether you should buy it..