Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LouisLivesLife, Oct 22, 2011.

1. LouisLivesLife macrumors regular

LouisLivesLife

I've been working pretty hard lately. As a student money is the single most appreciated object one could have, as because studies, parties and school trips cost a lot of money. But I guess everyone would be happy with a little more :)

Back to what i would like to ask you, basically all I need is YOUR humble opinion on the iPhone 4s, did you like using it so far, was it worth the money? Is the new OS any good?
    I know there is a iPhone 4, Galaxy S2 and Nexus prime out there, but regardless of hem being there and the media throwing rocks at it; How did you experience it so far?

Thank you, Louis.

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

It does depend on what phone you're upgrading from. That said I've had every iPhone since the original and upgraded from the 4 which I bought at launch last year. Even though the 4S is not necessarily a major update it's a big enough improvement for me.

I've not used any Android, Windows Phone 7 or Blackberry phones and I have no desire to. Only you know what is important in a phone for you. I like iTunes and the App store plus I also have an iPad 2 so sticking with iOS is more practical. As I upgrade with every new revision I'm not bothered and will get the new iPhone next year.

3. MarcBook macrumors 6502a

MarcBook

In my opinion, the 4S is simply the best smartphone available. The 4, however, is an excellent alternative for slightly less.

I don't think you can beat the iPhone in terms of an all-round awesome phone. It's got the best apps, the most apps, the best design/build (subjective) and a super-reliable and easy-to-use operating system.

4. thenerdal macrumors 65816

If you have an iPhone 4, it is not really worth the upgrade. If not, then yes it is. But be aware that some people are having battery life issues.

5. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

No.