Is it worth JB'ing iPad ?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by InfernoUk, Aug 20, 2010.

1. InfernoUk macrumors 6502

Hey guys ive had an ipad a few months and dont really use it anymore so was wondering is jail breaking it can bring new life to it. I had a jailbroken iphone 3g but it tarted to slow done so i put it back to stop but with the ipad does it add a lot to the experience ? i know nothing of the scene for the ipad so thought id ask you guys opinions first.

Thanks !

2. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

ah after posting this i see many have asked the same, sorry. if you guys could help anyway and ill go read through the other threads aswell !

3. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

It depends on how valuable your time is. I was able to find 30 seconds in my day to jailbreak and bypass Apple's fascist rules, but to each their own.

And for the record, it wasn't the jailbreak's fault that your 3G iPhone started to slow down after the fact. What did you all download? A rogue app or just a lot downloaded would obviously slow it down big time.

4. ceefax macrumors member

5. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

it was the themes im sure, but it just ran smoother without the jailbreak.

With my ipad its fully updated for like 3.2.3 or something? whatever the latest is and so jailbreakme wont work and i dont know any other methods, is there anything else i can do ?

6. tflournoy95 macrumors 6502

7. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

ah is it difficult? and is there no chance of a newer JB soon? didnt realise before updating the other day