I've been sitting on my hands and biting my lip waiting for Leopard to come out before buying my next laptop, but it's getting harder to do. I just don't know how much longer I can limp along this old G3. So, here's the question: Are we expecting any major hardware revisions to be announced around the time that Leopard is released in October? I'll wait if I have to, so I can get the new hardware with the new OS. But, if no hardware revisions are expected, I'll buy now and then just pay for the OS upgrade. What do you think?