Is it worth to keep Iphone till sept 30?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rajetst, Jul 16, 2010.

1. rajetst macrumors newbie

I am sorry but I am feeling nervous. Steve said september 30 they will evaluate the situation.

I suspect new version of hardware... means by that time I will be stuck with my contract and can't anything with my phone.

I am seriously considering my iphone and wait till september 30....

Any thought from you guys?

(I am lefty and i really see signal drop and drop call )

2. Sledutah macrumors regular

I'm on hold right now (14 minutes) to return mine. I don't have trust they will come up with a permanent fix (software) for some of these issues. The proximity sensor is my biggest problem, but no my only problem, with this phone.
    The iP4 is an awesome step ahead from the 3gs, but I need a phone. So I'm going to reactivate my 3gs today.
    BTW, I'm using my house phone. I don't want to call multiple times on my iP4 ;) WTF, there music is now just static.

3. Sledutah macrumors regular

I'm on hold right now (14 minutes) to return mine. I don't have trust they will come up with a permanent fix (software) for some of these issues. The proximity sensor is my biggest problem, but no my only problem, with this phone.
    The iP4 is an awesome step ahead from the 3gs, but I need a phone. So I'm going to reactivate my 3gs today.
    BTW, I'm using my house phone. I don't want to call multiple times on my iP4 ;) WTF, there music is now just static.

Edit: Just got off the phone, no questions asked. Now off to att to reactivate my 3gs

4. arykmax macrumors regular

Sept. 30th is the date they will reevaluate the free bumper offer and possibly extend it, nothing more.

5. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

I'm definitely not buying any iPhones until Sept 30. I can wait two months with my 3GS.