Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

northy124

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Hey guys,

I was wondering if it is worth upgrading as from what I can see other than an upgrade to the camera, video recording and a compass there is nothing new really as 3.0 will cover the rest, or am I wrong and there is something I have missed which is a must upgrade?

I ask as my current iPhone is on it's last legs (dropped it too much lol).

Northy

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
This confuses me.

You're asking whether you should upgrade to the newer, better iPhone or continue using your current one that is on it's last leg?

Revelation78

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2008
North Carolina
Hey guys,

I was wondering if it is worth upgrading as from what I can see other than an upgrade to the camera, video recording and a compass there is nothing new really as 3.0 will cover the rest, or am I wrong and there is something I have missed which is a must upgrade?

I ask as my current iPhone is on it's last legs (dropped it too much lol).

Northy

Whether you should upgrade or not is entirely up to you, however if you think the 3GS only has an upgraded camera and compass then you are blind or lying to yourself.

A simple MRoogle search will give you the necessary facts about all of the upgrades that took place inside the new iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.