iPad Is it worth waiting for a 6.1.3/6.1.4 JB

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Steve-Jobs, Sep 17, 2013.

  1. Steve-Jobs macrumors 6502

    Steve-Jobs

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    #1
    Hi all I have an iPad 4 running 6.1.3 and non JB. As Apple's releasing IOS 7 tomorrow, was wondering if I should have hopes for a 6.1.3/4 JB or just upgrade to IOS 7 as I'm not JB anyway. I know winocm is working on a JB for 6.1.4 but will I still be able to JB to 6.1.4 from 6.1.3?

    Any suggestions? Cheers
     
  2. Carlanga macrumors 604

    Carlanga

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2009
    #2
    if you really want a jb, pod2g gave a link to a post that you should wait and stay the lowest possible.
     
  3. Brittany246 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    #3
    Just upgrade. Since most people will be moving on to iOS 7, more people will be focusing more on trying to jailbreak iOS 7.
     
  4. Steve-Jobs thread starter macrumors 6502

    Steve-Jobs

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    #4
    Is the link in the forum? I think I'd like the have the 6.1.4 JB option as I feel like I'm not going to like IOS7
    Life is so hard without a JB iPad :)

    ----------

    Also, if there's a JB for 6.1.4 will I be able to upgrade from 6.1.3 creating a custom firmware?
     
  5. Carlanga macrumors 604

    Carlanga

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2009
    #5
    no, in his official facebook page. It was a nice read.

    ----------

    here is the news page he shared in fb
     
  6. Steve-Jobs thread starter macrumors 6502

    Steve-Jobs

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010

Share This Page