Hey there everybody (hi Dr. Nick) I know people must be getting bored with how many people ask this same question, but I'm asking from a different perspective. When the new notebooks were released in australia they went up $600. I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to buy an imac now rather than wait for the macworld. I'm guessing that if the prices go up it won't be worth the wait...I don't 'need' an imac now, but it would beat paying $600 more! What do you guys think? Cheers.