is iTunes Connect down?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by Compile 'em all, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Seems to be down since like 8 hours. Is it working for anyone else or am I imagining things?

btw, connect is a slow pos!

2. Darkroom Guest

Darkroom

iTunes Connect has been down for days, not just 8 hours. several threads about this are currently building momentum (read: anger) on Apple's Developer Forums Beta.

a few hours ago Michael Jurewitz from Apple wrote:

whatever the problem is it's certainly a big one.

3. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

So big that, it seems to me, they've removed the iTunes Connect link from the Dev Center sidebar.

4. Darkroom Guest

Darkroom

developers on the forums are now reporting that everything is working once again.

5. Compile 'em all thread starter macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Yeah, it is back up. Just uploaded an update. It seems a lot faster too?

6. Darkroom Guest

Darkroom

just uploaded a few apps for the first time. the process was very quick and smooth. not sure how slow it use to be, but others are also claiming it's a lot faster than before.

i assume there's going to be quite a bottleneck buildup because iTunes Connect was down for all this time (unless, of course, the reason it was down was to install new equipment as well as train new staff?).

glad i'm not uploading this weekend. the process of review and/or infuriating rejections is long enough without also worrying about being stuck in a huge backlog. either way i'm just glad i'm finished and currently in queue... or has my nightmare only just begun? dun dunn duuuunnnnnn.

7. filjedi macrumors member

I also uploaded 2 app updates today. However, for the 1st time, I uploaded them using the iTunes Connect site instead of ApplicationLoader. Maybe Apple needs to update ApplicationLoader? Anyone else experiencing this problem?

8. salvadormg macrumors member

salvadormg

Connect seems to be working great today so fast, well done guys... but NOW it seems for the next two days the financial reports are down.... What's going on at Apple... :confused: = :apple:

9. hoosierfan24 macrumors member

Yes itunes connect always seems to be running soooo slow and it takes forever to upload anything

10. hoosierfan24 macrumors member

and also their sales reports are not updating today either

11. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

"Routine maintenance is being performed on the Sales/Trend reporting module. Please expect processing delays for 24-Sep and 25-Sep reports."