I recently purchased a MBP along with Applecare, .Mac, and a Speck plastic cover. Deciding that I'd rather wait until the next update I canceled the order. The MBP was canceled but the applecare, imac, and cover were already shipped so I was told I'd have to return them once I got them. Now my dilemma is should I keep these 3 things in anticipation of the MBP I will buy once the update has been made? (issues that are clouding my judgment are: - what if the MBP's case is redesigned with this update making the Speck cover obsolete for me? unlikely but not out of the question; - will the applecare even cover a different model than the one that I purchased it with? - I know one shouldn't buy applecare until your first year is almost up and I was just being overly proactive. so should i keep it either way... - if i was returning everything else I'll just return the .Mac too? or keep it? ) Obviously my brain is all jumbled up. If an update announcement is made tomorrow, the decision will be quite easy but if not I need to decide ASAP because my return period ends feb 4th. So feel free to berate my poor decision making skills and give me your expert opinions. Thanks!