Is Mobile Me worth the money you pay?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Tudeski, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Tudeski macrumors member

Long time viewer, first time poster. Is the money that you spend on the mobile me account really worth it? I have been to various locations in my area, and am totally enthused to see that more locations are starting to sell the apple brand. What really got me thinking about getting a mac in the first place was the .mac account for ease and convenience of website creation, but with the latest talk about push, and the news of specific parts of user accounts not working properly, I have been thinking otherwise. Is it really worth the 10$ a month that you will spend to use this account solely for website creation?

Any feedback would be appreciated! I am waiting for the latest update on the imac-which other posts have "nostradamused" around christmas time 2008least that what the avg predicts), and wanted to wait and buy both.

2. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

At the moment? No

Will it may shortly? I believe so

I was very content with my .mac email for 2 years.

It wasn't anything incredible but it got the job done and I was very happy with iDisk and several other features

MobileMe will be good once they get the kinks out

Until then though, some of the aggravation is a little annoying to deal with