Is MobileMe Push yet?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Doju, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

I know there was a lot of fuss at the beginning about it not pushing e-mails and stuff to our iPhones, but does it now? If not, how long?

2. pdjudd macrumors 601

MobileMe has been push on my iPhone since day one. I don;t know what the problem you have been having, but I get mail delivered to my phone seconds after it gets to the web client.

3. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

it pushed from day one....the only issue is that from the computer, it dosent push that minute, because its set to Sync Every Hour or Day or Week, unless you manually hit the Sync button

4. Doju thread starter macrumors 68000

What? Say I've signed up for MobileMe, as soon as someone sends me an e-mail, will my phone receive it? No 15 minute check for it?

Is the problem with computers? Explain please.

5. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

When somebody send you an email,

You iPhone, Me.com and mail will get it that minute.

When you change something via iPhone Or Me.com in regards to your Calender or Address book, both units will note the change within a minute BUT your computer will not, depending on if you have it to Sync Once an Hour/Day/Week. But if you hit the Sync button, it will look for changes.

Same goes backwards, if you add something to your Address Book or Calender via computer, depending on your Sync options, it will not be immediate.

Your email however, is always within that minute.