Is MobileMe Slow for You Too?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by EthanNixon, Nov 13, 2008.

1. EthanNixon macrumors 6502a

EthanNixon

Hello,

I recently sold my MacBook Pro for a gaming laptop. Although I noticed the same thing on my Macbook, but that is besides the point. When I would go to www.me.com, it takes almost a good five minutes just to get the site to load. Once it loads it takes another five minutes to even start logging in, most of the time it is longer and I give up.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks,
    Ethan Nixon

2. Macsterguy macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

Loads pretty fast for me on 3 old G-4's and one new iMac 2.8 ghz. The slowest one to load is the new one. Calendar loads slow on all of them. I see apple has a safari update 3.2 out today. This may make things better for all of us??

3. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

I actually noticed earlier this week that it was loading faster for me. Five minutes seems pretty outlandish for any website to load. Probably means there is something wrong on your end, rather than on MobileMe's.

4. sauria macrumors regular

Not consistent

This is a fiasco for Apple, very slow a lot of the time since the "upgrade" from a mostly reliable.Mac

5. nitewolfgtr macrumors regular

nitewolfgtr

hmm works fine for me.... maybe internet issue?...

6. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

Web mail is slow to me, but it is tolerable. It is much faster in the developer previews of Safari 4.

7. sauria macrumors regular

Mail.app

Mail.app is far slower in MobileMe IMAP than my ISP POP email.