is monoprice ever going to restock???

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by illibball087, Sep 14, 2009.

1. illibball087 macrumors regular

everytime i go to monoprice in search of a mdp to hdmi/dvi cable they never have them and it always says out of stock...i know that an adapter is available but ide much rather just have one cable going from the macbook to the monitor without having to buy 2 separate cables

2. dbwie macrumors 6502

3. illibball087 thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for the reply but what im looking for is a cable that on one end plugs into the macbook via MDP and the other end plugs into the monitor via hdmi or dvi

4. dbwie macrumors 6502

this is the correct adapter

The link I provided is for a mini-displayport to HDMI adapter. You plug one end into your MacBook, and connect a regular HDMI cable to the other end. You need to buy the HDMI cable separately. Monoprice.com should have lots of those.

5. JTTech macrumors member

JTTech

I took a look at customer reviews of the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (which does video, but not sound) on Monoprice:
    http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=5311&seq=1&format=2

and it looks like others are having the same out-of stock problem that you are:

I'd call monoprice and ask them when they expect to get these back in...or if you can't wait that long, you could try ebay.