Is mophie air the best battery case ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Che Castro, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

2. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

I use mine extensively when traveling internationally six times per year. It's been exceptional. I've also taken it on & off frequently. The fit is excellent and it's rattle & creak free. Battery life is very long. Well worth it.

That said, it's the only brand I've used so I don't know if it's the best. I had one for my 3GS, so after two I can say their consistency is also a plus.

3. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

i prefer the Juice Pack Plus from Mophie. For roughly $20 bucks more, you get a case that is pretty much the same size and weight as the Air but it offers actual protection to the phone. Plus covered buttons though that is personal preference.

The big thing is that the case offers a full charge and then some. The Air won't fill it up completely. About 70% is what I averaged with it.

The Air is a good case. You really can't go wrong with either Mophie. I own them both plus a few others (Incipio offGrid, Energizer, and Kensington PowerGuard). The Mophie cases perform the best, not just in terms of power but also phone usability.