is multifl0w update good?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by thadoggfather, Sep 24, 2010.

1. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

Apparently an update came out yesterday.

I liked the idea of the app but didn't get it because everyone said it was really buggy and crashed a lot.

MODS delete. this was needed for the iphone forum.

2. phyrexia macrumors 6502a

fwiw, i bought it for my ipad and it is the only paid app i have uninstalled. perhaps the update will change things for me.

3. atr macrumors regular

I've been running it on my iPad for awhile now and love it. It had a few bugs that would cause a crash - respring/safe mode/respring - once in a great while (usually when I was closing out an app that was running in the background) but I could live with that.

I installed the update and so far have had no problems. Haven't seen any crashes at all but it has only been a day or so and I haven't been using it that much.

4. Mitchrapp macrumors 6502a

I've had it for awhile as well and it's been great. With the user above a crash every once in a great while. But I love it.

5. kAoTiX macrumors 6502

kAoTiX

Ooo i didn't know there was an update available. I've had multiflow for a while now and I only get an SB crash every now and again. It's hardly enough to make me want to remove it. The benefits far outweigh the problems.

I'll be sure to check out the update when I get home. Hopefully, no more random crashes.

6. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

I switched back to ProSwitcher...

Kinda sad, really... too bad, waste of a couple bucks.